Tuesday 4 October 2011

Update......

Angel (my parents cat) has just come trotting up to us on the veranda with something hanging out of her mouth. It is a lizard....just a little guy, maybe 3 inch long tail and all. It was alive and she really wanted to play with it. I took it away from her so she would not eat the poor thing. Yesterday I saved a butterfly from the pool and then for about 20 minutes it would not get off me. I tried to put it on a flower and leaves but it was just interested in walking up my one arm and when it got to the top I put my other hand there and then it would walk up my other arm. Lizards and butterflies I can do, spiders and scorpions I am working on. There were 3 dead scorpions in the pool this morning and 1 GIANT spider. Thank god for creepy crawlers!!

Joan here - what Shelley hasn't mentioned was the 4 inch moth that kept dive bombing us on our patio the other night. My GOD do things grow big here.

No comments:

Post a Comment